The Plastic Lemon Tree

Friday, May 26, 2006

Appropriate

Appropriate

5 Comments:

  • I'm sorry if I've shown a spark of originallity.

    By Blogger princeton, at 5/26/2006 10:59 AM  

  • No, there is a distinct difference between his and mine. I take all of my own pictures, as opposed to downloading them from the internet.

    By Blogger princeton, at 5/26/2006 11:01 AM  

  • heyy sweet blog...what's the plastic lemon tree mean?

    By Blogger GummiBear28, at 5/27/2006 8:12 AM  

  • ha! tommy! what does it mean?

    By Blogger IMD, at 5/27/2006 9:08 AM  

  • @gummi
    thanks. All right here's the story. I was looking for a mother's day present for my mom a couple of weeks ago at Target. We were about to go. So, i frantically ran through the store looking for a gift. Then i spotted a plastic lemon tree. It then occured to me that my mom liked trees so I bought it for her. I think that she thought it was a little weird, but it's the thought that counts. Anyway, yesterday at cathedral, I got bored and decieded to make a blog. I got to step 1 and couldn't think of a name for the blog. I was working at the computer at her desk. Then I saw the plastic lemon tree that I got her for mother's day. I decieded that that would be a really cool name, and so, here we are.

    By Blogger princeton, at 5/27/2006 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home